glasstec Conference 2020
Friday, February 14, 2020
Experts see five essential, global challenges for the future. Dealing with these challenges is also crucial for further development in the areas of glass production, glass processing and finishing, and glass products and applications.
For the first time at glasstec in Dusseldorf/DE, 20.–23.10.2020, the organizers are calling exhibitors to take part in the central discussion by making a speech:
• How can glass make a sustainable contribution to mastering these future challenges? Climate protection – How can the glass industry reduce emissions? Which legal requirements must we prepare for? What improved energy concepts are there?
• Resources efficiency – With regard to employees, material use and energy consumption
• Urbanisation – construction, communication and mobility needs of a growing population in the conurbations and the appropriate products by means of glass
• Value creation – moving away from a purely profit-oriented to a people-oriented approach and finally to sustainable and resilient value creation
• Happiness – what contribution can glass products make to improving the quality of life for people in terms of safety, comfort, daylight and overall well-being?