REFRA PRAGUE 21 Postponed to May 2022
Thursday, March 04, 2021
The 21st Conference on Modern Refractory Materials and Key Achievements in High-Temperature Technologies will take place in Prague, Czech Republic, from 18–20 May 2022.
The conference will deal with the following topics:
• Energy aspects of high-temperature processing energy efficiency, measurement and regulation, environmental aspects;
• Refractory and thermal insulating materials for variety of high-temperature applications in metallurgy, glass production, chemical technology, building materials production, waste treatment and biomass and applications;
• Corrosion of refractory materials: influence of technology, fuels, aggressive environment;
• Structure of refractory materials and their modification by nanomaterials, refractories for future challenges, simulation techniques;
• New qualities and grades of refractory materials innovative trends and challenging quests for properties;
• Key raw materials mining, their use in ceramics, additives, recycling.
Following keynote speakers have confirmed the participation:
• Prof. Pavol Šajgalík (ECerS, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Slovakia)
• Prof. Christos G. Aneziris (DKG, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany)
• Prof. Pavel Raschman (TU Kosice, Slovakia)
• Asoc. Prof. Pavol Vadász (TU Kosice, Slovakia)
• Asoc. Prof. Gabriel Sučik (TU Kosice, Slovakia)
• Dr Christoph Wöhrmeyer (Imerys/Kerneos, France)
• Prof. Helge Jansen (Refratechnik Steel, Germany)
• Dipl.-Ing. Stanislav Dvořák (PD-Refractories, Czech Republic).
For more information, please visit the conference website: www.silikaty.cz/www-30-refra-prague-2021