9th Freiberg Refractory Forum
On 12 December 2018 the 9th Freiberg Refractory Forum will be held at the Alte Mensa in Freiberg/DE.
Five lecturers have been invited:
• Design and Material Adaptions for Bottom Casting Materials as Contribution to „Clean Steel“, Werner Schönwelski (STEULER-KCH GmbH, Höhr-Grenzhausen);
• Use of Recycling Material in Slag Zone of Steel Ladles, Leandro Schöttler?(Deutsche Edelstahlwerke Specialty Steel GmbH & Co. KG, Siegen);
• Development and Evaluation of Alternative Materials for Friction Stir Welding of Steel,? Marcus Emmel? (FGK – Forschungsinstitut für Anorganische Werkstoffe – Glas/Keramik – GmbH, Höhr-Grenzhausen);
• New Possibilities to Reduce Hydrogen-Porostity in Aluminium Casting Beate Fankhänel? (TU Bergakademie Freiberg)
• Influence of Filter Surface and Filter Roughness on the Filtration Behavior of Aluminum Melt, Claudia Voigt? (TU Bergakademie Freiberg).
With the Theodor-Haase-Award Ceremony and Poster Session the meeting will be closed in the afternoon.