20th REFRA PRAGUE Conference – Call for Papers
The 20th conference on modern refractory materials and key achievements in high temperature technologies will take place in Prague/CZ from 24–26 April 2019 (Venue: Czech Association of Technical Societies, Novotneho lavka 5).
Within last six decades, conference topics were focused on high performing refractories and thermal insulating materials. For the forthcoming 20th conference, the scope will be extended. More broad contributions concerning traditional and modern high-temperature technologies will bring a benefit for the whole ceramic community. Hence, following scientific program is proposed:
• Energy aspects of high-temperature processing, energy efficiency, measurement and regulation, environmental aspects
• Refractory and thermal insulating materials for various high-temperature applications in metallurgy, glass production, chemical technology, building materials production, waste treatment and biomass applications
• Corrosion of refractory materials: influence of technology, fuels, aggressive environment
• Structure of refractory materials and its modification by nanomaterials, refractories for future challenges, simulation techniques
• New qualities and grades of refractory materials, innovative trends and challenging quests for properties.