Who supplies what in Refractories?
rwf Refractories Suppliers is the International Business Guide for the Refractory Industry. As a comprehensive directory of products and services for the Refractory Industry it provides an overview of the suppliers market. Clearly arranged in headed sections (raw materials, additives, plant and machine suppliers, etc) it provides an answer to the question „Who supplies what in Refractories?“
Search for companies or products/services
The search results are limited to 150 records.
Please detail your search criteria e.g. with a longer search term. You can combine the serachstrings for company and products/services.
Phone +49 (0)6351-409-0
Fax +49 (0)6351-409-170
Industrie Refrattari S.R.L.
Via Galizia 1
13045 Lozzolo (VC)
Phone +39 0163 899114
Fax +39 0163 899821
Phone +49 2102-4528-0
Fax +49 2102-499209
Am Scheerleck 7
Phone + 352 27612-0
Fax + 352 27612-109
REFKO Feuerfest GmbH
Phone +49 (0) 2623 2075
Fax +49 (0) 2623 1738
REFKO was founded in 1983 and during the last 30 years we have established ourselves as an innovative, competitive and internationally recognized company in the refractories industry.
REFKO is a privately managed and family owned, medium-sized company. By listening to the wishes and needs of our customers and quickly responding to these we develop and provide customized solutions for their requirements.
Based in Ransbach-Baumbach, Germany we now operate on a global basis with international business partners for production, sales and service in Europe, USA, South America, Russia and Asia.
Our first principal is to satisfy our customers with high quality refractory materials which can be handled without problems allowing them total confidence in our products. We aim to supply products which will permit our customers an increase in the quality of their end products and processes, improving operating reliability and, last but not least, reducing their manufacturing costs. Our commitment to these efforts are underlined by our adoption and implementation of a successful quality management system formally accredited and certified to DIN ISO 9001 and the TÜV audit (Technical Inspection Authority).
The Refko product range covers all types of monolithic refractories as well as prefabricated refractory shapes.
Amongst the notable highlights of our range are:
- The SUPERGUN series of low cement gunning materials; combining the recognized properties of LCC vibration castables with the ease and convenience of dry gunning installation
- Spinel containing and spinel forming vibration and self-flowing castables for the monolithic working lining of steel casting ladles
- The CAST GUN series of high quality Shotcrete materials
- Fused silica based materials for both gunning and casting
- High SiC content materials for casting, gunning, patching and mortars
- The ZSI series of concretes and pre-shaped products for plants with a high consumption of alternative fuels
- Insulating castables, gunning materials and pre-shaped blocks based on ultra lightweight micro-porous raw materials
- ALUMAX materials with special anti-wetting ingredients which are approved by the ALCAN test for the aluminium industry
- ZSI-HS-F pre-shaped high wear resistant materials with intelligent anchoring and individual exchangeability to reduce maintenance time and costs
In recent years as a direct response to our customers requirements REFKO has increasingly engaged in the engineering, construction and management of full refractory lining turnkey installations.
Whilst traditionally our principal customers have been within the iron steel and foundry industries for several years we have also offered innovative solutions for the aluminium, non-ferrous metals and glass producers.
By applying our knowledge and expertise in refractory technology we have recently experienced a considerable increase in activities for customers who have to manage serious refractory problems caused by charging secondary fuels, e. g. the cement industry, waste incineration plants and biomass furnaces. For these applications we provide state of the art refractory products and construction concepts.
Our supreme discipline is the target research of requirements of our clients and to improve the given situation.
GmbH & Co. KG
Lemgoer Straße 9
Phone +49 (0)5265 71-60
Fax +49 (0)5265 71-61
2847, Route de Groslée
Phone +33 4 74 34 87 50
Fax +33 4 37 86 27 40