glasstec Conference 2020
For the first time at glasstec in Dusseldorf/DE, 20.–23.10.2020, the organizers are calling exhibitors to take part in the central discussion by making a speech:
• How can glass make a sustainable contribution to mastering these future challenges? Climate protection – How can the glass industry reduce emissions? Which legal requirements must we prepare for? What improved energy concepts are there?
• Resources efficiency – With regard to employees, material use and energy consumption
• Urbanisation – construction, communication and mobility needs of a growing population in the conurbations and the appropriate products by means of glass
• Value creation – moving away from a purely profit-oriented to a people-oriented approach and finally to sustainable and resilient value creation
• Happiness – what contribution can glass products make to improving the quality of life for people in terms of safety, comfort, daylight and overall well-being?